infant

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I can't believe it!

After 13 long cycles of TTC with endometriosis, I got my BFP last night!! I was only 11dpo a the time and the line on both tests is very faint, but they are getting darker and darker (yes, i keep testing.)


I tried testing with a digital, but that tells me "not pregnant" which really sucks to see, but I've taken 5 other tests, and they all look like the one's above! I'll try a digital on Saturday morning!

My first doctor's appointment is on Feb 16....forever away! DH insists on going with, even though its only a physical and blood work! Gotta love that!

When I told him last night, right after he walked in the door from work, I told him I had something to show him and showed him the blue dye test. He didn't know what it meant, and then when i told him he said (and I quote) "Are you fucking with me? You're Fucking with me, aren't you!?" I said no sweets, this is not something to fuck with someone about! he gave me a big hug and kiss...then started to look quite nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment