infant

Saturday, February 6, 2010

FINALLY!!!


I took a digital test the day I got my BFP and the day after, each time it gave me those crappy words "Not Pregnant" so I waited until my real test date and FINALLY got confirmation of what I already knew and what i've been waiting to see!!

I woke up about 3 times in the middle of the night to pee, but wouldn't let myself go (yes, that's not great to do, i know. but i did it for the sake of a positive digital) and finally at about 6am i couldn't hold it anymore. "Pregnant" popped up really fast! I flipped on the lights to the bedroom, jumped on the bed and yelled "B (for future reference, i do really call him B. That's not just for blog sake!) look at this!" I handed him the stick and he rubbed his eyes, sat up looked at it and giggled. He's now fast asleep, but he was happy for the 32 seconds he was awake!

B is no longer requesting further testing and now believes me, it's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment