infant

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Appointment!

B and I went to our first appointment for bean today! It was pretty uneventful, but I'm glad to have it over with! This all doesn't seem real yet!

When we got to the doctors office, he was so happy to see us instead of starting infertility blood work! It was so awesome to have him be as excited as we were (A+ for bedside manor!)

Anyways, we met with the nurse and went over a million questions about both my and B's health history, i peed in a cup and then met with the doctor where we went over a bunch of the same questions, he asked some more questions and we asked him some.

Then came the pelvic, woah, this threw DH off a bit. He knew it was coming, but the look on his face when he saw what the Dr was doing was priceless! it made me laugh.

I got blood drawn....like 8 vials of it! Dang! Didn't they think me and bean needed that?!

Anyway, we have scheduled our first Ultrasound for next week Friday! Feb 26th at 9am! We are both already so excited. Cant wait to see that little heart beating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment