infant

Thursday, February 11, 2010

breakdown = telling parents sooner!

Original plan of telling the rents: waiting until after the first dr's appointment (even though they aren't going to do an U/S or anything) and head up to Michigan to tell mom and dad. Sister and her bf already know and they were going to meet us there....and the 26th was the first weekend this could all happen after the dr's apt on Feb 16.

New plan:this weekend!!! yes! My sis and her bf can make it down for the night on Saturday, so it will be a short visit but it will be awesome!

How we are going to tell? A slide show of our trip to Cancun 2 weeks ago with quotes about family in between random pics. towards the end we will do the "air fare, $399. "All inclusive resort", $599. "Realizing there are three of us in this picture, priceless!" (and have that be on a pic of just B and me)

I will post the slide show when it's done! My sister is working on it, yet another reason why I love her so so sooo much! I am so excited to tell my parents!! They are going to be sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment