infant

Saturday, February 6, 2010

4 Weeks, 1 Day

Yeah, starting early on the surveys and pics!

Total weight gain/loss: same...cause i just found out.
Next Appointment: Feb. 16th, which is also the first appointment. It can't come soon enough!!
Maternity clothes? nono, but i am bloated. Jeans didn't button well at all, good thing its the weekend and i can wear pjs and sweats all weekend!

Stretch marks: had them for awhile, wont be able to blame them on the bean!

Sleep: I'm going to bed early, but waking up but waking up at least 2 times a night. Not too exhausted during the day though, yet!

Best moment this week: Finding out I am pregnant!!!

Movement: too early for that

Food cravings: I don't think I have any legit cravings. I just think of stuff I want and make DH get it for me. This morning? Sauteed onions!! mmmm

Food aversions: not yet!

Gender: I think it's a boy....but i know nothing. and I'd also be happy to be wrong! We'll be happy with a boy or a girl!

Belly Button in or out: still in...will be for a while!
What I miss: sleeping on my belly, I'm too bloated to do that right now. And also, sleeping through the night. I guess i should get used to that.

What I am looking forward to: better question, what am i NOT looking forward to?! I want M/S, aversions, cravings, belly, kicks...i want it all!

Contractions: none.

Milestones: Getting my BFP!!


Check out that bloat!


just realized how dirty my mirror is. i promise, a clean mirror from here on out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment