infant

Thursday, April 1, 2010

NT Scan....

Okay, so after a lot of thought, we're doing it.....B still isn't so keen on the idea, but in the end he isn't against it. And he knows I'm a total freak, so he deals with the fact that this will make me feel better!

I am not worried about our baby having anything wrong with it, what I am worried about is that if there is a special need (any one, ever)that I won't be prepared. I want to be prepared and have resources in place if Bean needs them.

And it's free. Insurance covers it 100%, no copay either! And I do love an ultra sound!

Anyways, so now that this is all set (Tuesday, April 6 @ 8:30am), I'm worried. What if Bean does have special needs....I know I went to school to be a Special Education teacher, but I never learned about if the child was mine! I wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if we have enough money to raise a child with special needs and give him/her everything and more.....I know that there is nothing wrong with Bean....but what if?


okay, I'm done. Right now, I'm just really looking forward to seeing our precious baby on the ultra sound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment