infant

Saturday, April 3, 2010

12 Week Survey and Belly Pic

Total weight gain/loss: Up 4lbs. That makes me want to walk and do more yoga....its all showing in my belly! (and i know that isn't a bump!)

Next Appointment: We have our NT scan on Tuesday (april 6) and then I have a reg appointment on April 13

Maternity clothes? only jeans. even my fat pants don't fit.

Stretch marks: had them for awhile, wont be able to blame them on the bean!

Sleep: A lot less naps, none in the past week! I get about 10 hours of sleep a night, getting up one time to pee before the alarm goes off....then one time after the alarm (that is, the pre-alarm alarm) goes off about 40 minutes before I get up.

Best moment this week: hitting 12 weeks. I wasn't sure that I'd ever get this far!

Movement: i'm sure s/he is moving in there, i just cant feel it!

Food cravings: I want a Gyro, but only the kind from the fair...

Food aversions: nothing. at all!

Gender: after the U/S i am not sure....only because the HR was 164, so that has me thinking it might be a girl....but in my gut, i still think Boy!

Belly Button in or out: still in...will be for a while!

What I miss
: beer. especially this weekend. Final Four is in town, we've been downtown taking it all in and i feel like i'm the only one without a beer...and i love beer.

What I am looking forward to: the NT scan and getting my Doppler in the mail!

Contractions: none.

Milestones: 12 weeks -- to some people that means i'm outta the first tri!

Belly pic from 12 weeks....that "bump" is my weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment