infant

Thursday, April 22, 2010

15 Week Bump Pic and Survey






Total weight gain/loss:
at last appointment, I was up 6...but Dr H says that's okay, so I feel okay about it...but I've been cutting bak on crap.

Next Appointment: May 11 for a reg appt and May 20 for gender! (less than one month!!)

Maternity clothes? oh yes. I'm starting to find that my pre preg shirts look stupid...by stupid i mean they make me look fat. Maternity shirts will at least let me look knocked up! I went to target and got a super cute dress yesterday and a pair of shorts. Shorts are going back, I hate them.

Stretch marks: had them for awhile, wont be able to blame them on the bean! But no new ones...at least that I can see!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough this past week. My sweet little fetus is laying on my sciatic nerve, and has been for the past 3.5 days. It does feel better when I lay down, but then I just have a hard time getting comfortable. As long as it's for Bean, I'm okay with it.

Best moment this week: I popped. I dont remember when exactly, but I did!

Movement: I hear movement all the time on the doppler, but I don't feel it yet!

Food cravings: I'm about to kill someone for a wet burrito (just the thing to help me watch my eating habits..)

Food aversions: Still nothing!

Gender: No clue. I used to think boy, and now I'm just not sure.

Belly Button in or out: still in...will be for a while!

What I miss
: my family, but that has nothing to do with the baby. Since it is getting warmer, I have really wanted an Iced Green Tea Latte from Starbucks...but they dont make them decaf so I will miss them a lot, since I used to drink one a day! i will be limiting myself....

What I am looking forward to: seeing my family soon and in less than a month(barley) we will know if bean is packin heat!

Contractions: none.

Milestones: I got my first stranger comment! A guy at the golf course said "oh my gosh Megan, You're going to be a mommy!" eep! I sure am!

1 comment:

  1. I must say I love your dress! I bought a few maxi dresses from Old Navy and they are sooo comfy I think they will be perfect this summer!

    P.S. Coming out of lurking :-) I found you through the bump (also a lurker there) but I had to follow, we are due around the same time and I'm in Indy as well! So hello!

    ReplyDelete