infant

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dr Appointment!

Today I had my second routine checkup with Dr H. Got to pee in a cup, got weighed, blood pressure taken: everything is good to go! I asked a few questions about cramps, (which I found out is round ligament pain), being light headed and a few other random things and then it was time to listen to Bean's heartbeat!

Since I am still very early on (9weeks 4 days) I knew that it could be hard to hear the heartbeat on the doplar. When we didn't hear it I cant say that I was okay with it, but I knew everything was probably alright. Dr H is awesome. He told me that he was going to get me in for a quick Ultra Sound because he didnt want me to worry.

After a short wait, I was taken to the Ultra Sound room. They did a normal belly ultrasound and I saw bean right away! The picture was a little blurry since I didn't have a full bladder and bean is so small, but seeing those little arms(or legs)wiggle around and hearing that amazing little heartbeat was awesome. I wish B would have been there to see the baby again, next time!

Here is bean! The picture isn't great, but bean was moving around and the ultrasound was more just to make sure s/he was doing okay in there!

The legs/bum are the higher part of the little body on the left hand side...head is on the lower right! Cute, right?? totally!

No comments:

Post a Comment