infant

Thursday, March 4, 2010

8 Week Survey

Total weight gain/loss: I am guessing up a little bit, I haven't been working out much and I feel heavier.

Next Appointment: March 16, I hope they can pick up bean's hb on the Doppler!

Maternity clothes? sadly, yes. i haven't pooped in days and i'm super bloated. I got some cute jeans from Kohls that were 60 bucks and we got them for 20....they are way too comfortable! i love them!

Stretch marks: had them for awhile, wont be able to blame them on the bean!

Sleep: Still getting up a couple times a night to pee

Best moment this week: the ultrasound last week was amazing!

Movement: too early for that

Food cravings: today i just wanted a wet burrito, so i got one. it was delish!

Food aversions: not yet, i did gag at raw chicken today...ugh.

Gender: I still think it's a boy.

Belly Button in or out: still in...will be for a while!

What I miss: sex.

What I am looking forward to: hearing bean' heartbeat

Contractions: none.

Milestones: seeing the flicker of a heartbeat, and hearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment